Due: October 16, 2009 (midnight)
No late homeworks will be accepted.
- Run the NaiveBayes classifier on the labor dataset.
Use the training set as the test option. Include in your submission the
printed results from WEKA.
- Based on the results from question 1, what is the P(vacation=generous | class=good)?
- Redo questions 4 and 5 from Homework 3, only substitute NaiveBayes for ConjunctiveRule.
- Redo questions 6 and 7 from HW3, only substitute NaiveBayes for J48.
- Email to me (email@example.com)
a zip file containing the following:
- Text file containing the raw output of the NaiveBayes run on the labor dataset.
- Text file containing the raw output of the first experiment above
(result as from HW3 question 4h).
- Raw threshold curve data for NaiveBayes and MultilayerPerceptron
on the labor dataset (the two files you saved as in step 6e in HW3).
- Nicely-formatted report (MSWord or PDF) containing:
- Answer to question 2.
- Table summarizing results of experiment in question 3.
- Nicely-formatted plot of the two ROC curves.
- Discussion of performance comparison based on the ROC curves.