CptS 580 Gerontechnology II
Due: April 12-21, 2011
Each team should prepare a final presentation of the information
in their final report. Presentations
will occur on the following dates. If your team has a conflict with their
scheduled time, you are welcome to switch with another team (and let me know).
- Tuesday, April 12
- Emotiv EEG Headset for Detecting Emotional States
- Emotiv EEG Headset for Device Control
- Thursday, April 14
- Smart Home Health Monitor Visualization
- Tuesday, April 19
- Tremor Analysis for Assessing Parkinson's and Essential Tremor Patients
- Gait Analysis Using Shoe-Mounted Pressure Sensors
- Thursday, April 21
- Cerebral Vascular Responsiveness for Assessing Cognitive Performance
- Mobile Device Cues to Aid Completion of ADLs
- Presentations should cover all the material contained in the
- Presentations should be approximately 30 minutes.
- Each team member should participate in the presentation.
- Presentations should be electronic (PowerPoint or PDF) and follow
good presentation style (e.g., not too much text per slide, big fonts, do not
read your slides, use graphics and multimedia effectively, practice).
- Email your presentation (PowerPoint or PDF) to me
(email@example.com) by Friday, April 22.