CptS 580 Gerontechnology II
Due: February 1-10, 2011
Each team should prepare an initial presentation of the information
in their initial report. Presentations
will occur on the following dates. If your team has a conflict with their
scheduled time, you are welcome to switch with another team (and let me know).
- Tuesday, February 1
- Emotiv EEG Headset for Detecting Emotional States
- Emotiv EEG Headset for Device Control
- Thursday, February 3
- Mobile Device Cues to Aid Completion of ADLs
- Smart Home Health Monitor Visualization
- Tuesday, February 8
- Tremor Analysis for Assessing Parkinson's and Essential Tremor Patients
- Gait Analysis Using Shoe-Mounted Pressure Sensors
- Thursday, February 10
- Cerebral Vascular Responsiveness for Assessing Cognitive Performance
- Presentations should cover all the material contained in the
- Presentations should be approximately 30 minutes.
- Each team member should participate in the presentation.
- Presentations should be electronic (PowerPoint or PDF) and follow
good presentation style (e.g., not too much text per slide, big fonts, do not
read your slides, use graphics and multimedia effectively, practice).
- Email your presentation (PowerPoint or PDF) to me
(email@example.com) by Friday, February 11.