Artificial Intelligence II
CSE 5361 Section 001 Spring 2005
In-Class Presentations: May 3/5, 2005.
Presentation/Paper Due: May 5, 2005 (midnight).
No late submissions accepted.
For this homework you will prepare and deliver a presentation on your
project and a paper related to the class library you are implementing for
your project. Specifically,
- Identify a conference paper published no earlier than 2000 that is
related to the class library you are building for your project. For
example, if you are building a vision library, then find a paper on some
aspect of computer vision.
- Prepare a PowerPoint presentation describing the following. You should
target the presentation to be about 10 slides (i.e., a 10-minute
- AI technique implemented as a class library for your project.
- How this AI technique works.
- How this AI technique is used in your wumpus-world agent.
- How your agent works overall.
- Reference for selected paper.
- Main contributions of the paper.
- How might the topics in the paper improve your project.
- You will deliver your presentation in class. I have semi-randomly
scheduled the presentations as follows. Please arrive early on your
presentation day so that we can load your presentation on the computer
Tuesday, May 3, 2005
Thursday, May 5, 2005
- Submit your PowerPoint presentation and an electronic copy of your
selected paper to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the above
deadline. You will be graded on the content and quality of your
presentation, and the relevance of the selected paper.